Trevor Sorbie professional colour blonde shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought the shampoo in the hope that I could get my hair coloured less often but sadly this shampoo didn't enable that
  • However, it is fairly expensive shampoo so I definitely wouldn't recommend buying the shampoo if you are hoping for colour enhancement
  • However, I'm still giving the shampoo a reasonable rating because it does wash your hair and definitely leaves it feeling soft, shiny and silky
  • So overall, if you buy this shampoo don't expect blonder hair but if you expect shinier hair, you won't be disappointed

• by 1974haze

I have recently tried Trevor Sorbie professional colour blonde shampoo. As a shampoo it is quite effective in that it washes your hair.

It also seems to make blonde hair more glossy and appear to be in better condition.

However, it does not enhance blonde hair, as the literature on the product states.

My hair is highlighted and is ash blonde naturally.

I bought the shampoo in the hope that I could get my hair

coloured less often but sadly this shampoo didn’t enable that.

The literature on the shampoo claims that it contains something called Root cover up, this may well be the case but whatever Root cover up is, it certainly doesn’t cover up your roots! As a shampoo for blonde hair, in some ways, its quite good because it does add shine to your hair.

If aesthetics are important to you, the packaging is quite attractive and the ...

• shampoo looks as if it’s meant for blonde hair because it’s a lovely golden colour.

However, it is fairly expensive shampoo so I definitely wouldn’t recommend buying the shampoo if you are hoping for colour enhancement.

Lemon juice is reputed to be a colour enhancement for blonde hair.

I would suggest spending your hard-earned cash on lemons and a cheaper shampoo rather than spending lots more on Trevor Sorbie’s professional colour blonde shampoo! It just doesn’t do

what it claims to.

However, I’m still giving the shampoo a reasonable rating because it does wash your hair and definitely leaves it feeling soft, shiny and silky.

The shampoo states that it contains something called Shine booster and as I’ve commented, it does seems to make the hair shinier so presumably the Shine booster technology does actually work! So overall, if you buy this shampoo don’t expect blonder hair but if you expect shinier hair, you won’t be disappointed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117031027300331/k2311a0317/3.17.10