Neutrogena anti-oxidant eye cream
  • Two years ago, I was shocked when I found out some crow's feet visible at each side of my eyes and some circles under my eye lid, my friends told me, maybe because i frequently rub my eyes and washed my face after reading or working on the computer, but this is often unavoidable, so I began to scout some eye cream in the market, it was only a month ago that I discovered the wonder of this eye cream from Neutrogena
  • I noticed also that dark circles and blemishes slowly decreases
  • It's amazing how this product gave me the kind of looks I deserved

• by Joyce

This is the new and highly innovative eye cream product from Neutrogena that I recently discovered, this anti-oxidant eye cream became the solution of my long standing dream of having puff circles around my eyes.

Two years ago, I was shocked when I found out some crow’s feet visible at each side of

my eyes and some circles under my eye lid, my friends told me, maybe because i frequently rub my eyes and washed my face after reading or working on the computer, but this is often unavoidable, so I began to scout some eye cream in the market, it was only a month ago that I discovered the wonder of this eye cream from Neutrogena.

In my first application I felt some itchiness around my eyes that I though I was having some allergies, but it was only a minor reaction, few days later everything went smoothly. Then I slowly notice that the circles puff below ...

• Neutrogena anti-oxidant eye cream
      my eyelid started to diminish and the fine lines at each side of my eyes flatten. The skin around my eyes dramatically changed and looked firmer now.

This eye cream maintained the elasticity of my skin around my eyes and doesn’t cause drying, it retains my skin moisture while working on the irritating

fine lines surrounding the surface of my eyes, it helps me having a radiant and glowing skin. I noticed also that dark circles and blemishes slowly decreases. It’s amazing how this product gave me the kind of looks I deserved. This is so far the most effective eye cream I discovered in the market today.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117031027220331/k2311a0317/3.17.10