Nikon 5550 Cool Pix Digital Camera
  • You definitely get a lot in this camera for the money paid

• by Luv2rite

I purchased a Nikon 5550 Cool Pix Digital Camera for my daughter for a birthday gift this past August. My daughter asked for the camera in the color purple. One of the biggest draws for my daughter and I was with the size of the camera. It is so thin, compact and smaller than the size

of your palm. Its a camera you can use in different places and in situations that a larger camera might not be suitable. The quality of the photos the camera produces are excellent. They look fabulous when viewing the pictures on the display screen as well as when down loading them to the computer.

Its easy to ...

• easy. The set-up process is easy to understand and accomplish. The camera is equipped with Nikon’s Scene Auto Selector and offers six different scenes. These consist of portrait, night portrait, close-up, land, night land, or back light mode.

The camera also has the smart portrait system which automatically takes the photo when the subject smiles. The camera

requires 2 double A batteries.

I can’t believe how reasonable of a price this camera is sold for. You definitely get a lot in this camera for the money paid. My daughter is very happy with the performance and the appearance of this camera. I could not be any happier with the decision to purchase this Nikon.

Jan says :

All my pictures are very dark and I have to go to `delighting` to be able to see them. I must have done something but can`t figure out how to get it back to normal. Help

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4317031027160331/k2311a0317/3.17.10