Halle Wome’s Perfume by Halle Berry  » Perfume  »
  • There is also a warm and delicious hint of vanilla
  • The top is the only (and very trivial) thing I don't like, it slips off sometimes when it's in my purse
  • I bought mine for about AU $25 for the 30 ml bottle
  • Compared to some of it's more expensive counter parts, I think it's extremely good value for money

• by MelanyD

This perfume by Halle Berry is divine!! The epitome of what all perfumes should be. It’s so good that within a week of me buying it, two of my friends bought it too. I’ve been using it for about 6 months now.

I usually like “fresh” scented perfumes, the likes of Davidoff Cool Water. I am not a fan of floral-like scents as they are usually overpowering. I like my perfumes subtle. Well the Halle perfume is quite floral. It’s oh so seductive, clean

and sweet. It also has a soft woodiness about it. There is also a warm and delicious hint of vanilla. My boyfriend loves it and is always telling me how nice I smell.

The packaging is nice. No weird, bulky shapes. Just a simple rectangular shape with water-like carvings. The perfume itself is a sophisticated bronze colour echoed by the spray nozzled topped by small rectangular lid. The top is the only (and very trivial) thing I don’t like, it slips off sometimes ...

• when it’s in my purse. However, I have the 30 ml bottle which fits nicely into my purse.

The price isn’t too bad either. This perfume is very affordable. I bought mine for about AU $25 for the 30 ml bottle. Compared to some of it’s more expensive counter parts, I think it’s extremely good value for money.

Another reason I say it is good value for money is that the scent stays, so you don’t have to keep reapplying. With some cheaper fumes, once

you leave the house the scent dies down. But Halle performs very well and lasts through out the day and will linger on my clothes. The 30 ml lasts me probably about a good 3 - 4 months.

If you’re looking for fabulous, sensuous, sophisticated and exotic in a bottle, then this perfume is for you! Also if you’re like me and aren’t into floral or overly sweet perfumes, but would like to try something a bit different, try the Halle perfume, you’ll be pleasantly surprised.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5617031027140331/k2311a0317/3.17.10