Rimmel London Glam Eyes Lash Flirt Volume & Lift Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • On top of all that, it's available in almost every drugstore and mine only cost me about $8.00
  • The only thing that I think this mascara lacks, is creating volume and making your lashes look more full

• by amberlynn

If your like me, finding mascaras that work consistently and knowing whether they’re good or not, is always a challenge. I always need to constantly buy new mascaras hoping that they work well and most of the time, I waste my money. Luckily, I came across a mascara that is now in the top 5 of my favorite drugstore mascaras.

Rimmel London’s New Lash Flirt mascara works extremely well. It has a normal but very flexible and bendy wand that really helps application on

all of your lashes very easy.

I find that this mascara lasts all day and dries quickly, which means it doesn’t smudge or smear like many other mascaras. It also does a very good job of coating every lash and makes the lashes longer than they really are.

I have very short lashes that look extremely long with this mascara. As well as I don’t have always have the time in the morning to curl my lashes which is great because this mascara actually ...

• does a very good job in curling your lashes without even having to use a lash curler.

It makes application easy and fast. On top of all that, it’s available in almost every drugstore and mine only cost me about $8.

I find that getting expensive/professional mascaras like for example Mac, the cost of $16, Rimmel London’s does the exact same thing, just half the price. You don’t need to spend so much money on brand makeup; looking for quality drugstore items, do the

exact same job.

If you want to get your lashes long, curled, spread out in a fast, easy, cheap way, this mascara works great. The only thing that I think this mascara lacks, is creating volume and making your lashes look more full.

Overall though, I think this a great product to use if your in a rush or short in cash and need a good alternative to your usual mascara. It works really well in creating long and curled lashes with half the price of a professional one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116031027100331/k2311a0316/3.16.10