Flexeril  » Medicine  »
  • Otherwise, I feel that it successfully does help to reduce swelling and ease muscular contractions, and would probably recommend it to anyone dealing with muscular pain or anguish

• by cjaneb877
      After trying medication after medication for a back injury that I sustained after a car injury, I have recently tried taking Flexeril. Flexeril is a muscle relaxer, which is designed to eliminate muscles from going into spazms, or tensing after an injury is endured by a patient.

In my case, that injury is to my lower back.

Flexeril has not totally eliminated the pain I have been feeling in

my lower back.

So far, I have been on the medication for three days.

What I have found is that it does seem to ease the swelling in the area slightly, and make it a little easier for me remain in a sitting position for a longer period of time.

I will say that it makes me feel a little loopy at times.

While I do not feel ...

• like I am completely not with it, I do feel slightly spacy within an hour or so after taking it, and it makes me slightly more tired from what I can tell.

Overall, I am finding that it is a medication that probably does help slightly with serious injuries, and probably would majorly help ease the pain and discomfort of minor ones.

My only recommendation to people trying this medication

would be to sustain from driving while on it.

That is my personal choice, anyway.

I just find that it can make me slightly light-headed and I do not think I would want to be behind a wheel while taking this medication.

Otherwise, I feel that it successfully does help to reduce swelling and ease muscular contractions, and would probably recommend it to anyone dealing with muscular pain or anguish.

Flexeril

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26611102700430/k2311a116/11.6.06