Sunsilk Damage Repair Conditioner
  • I don't think they sell a smaller version of it
  • I recommend using the product specially for those who really have extremely dry hair

• by ingking

One of the things that I hate about summer is the effect it has on my hair, it makes it really dry and brittle. I saw Sunsilk damage repair conditioner on the department store and decided to try it since I really have nothing to lose. I followed the instructions in the

container, and after a week, my hair has visibly became less dry. I loved using Sunsilk, cause it prevents extreme dryness in my long hair and it made it healthier. It also has a great smell, the kind that does not overpower you but when someone is close, they can smell your ...

• hair.

The only thing that bothers me is that it’s not travel friendly, since it is in a big bottle, well, it’s not actually a bottle, it’s more of a cup with lid. I don’t think they sell a smaller version of it. I hope that they would do that in the

future, so it would be easier to bring while on travel specially to the beach.

I have been using Sunsilk damage repair conditioner every time my hair goes really dry. It never fails me and it makes it look healthier and shinier. I recommend using the product specially for those who really have extremely dry hair.

Sunsilk Damage Repair Conditioner

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116031026880231/k2311a0316/3.16.10