Salonpas Pain Relief Patch
  • So I decided to give this patch a try, when I saw it during my supermarket shopping
  • Though less effective than the spray, I consider this as a gift item for aging parents who happen to have occasional aches and pains

• by Sweety

A pain relief patch just like any other medicine in patch form. I have used the Salonpas pain reliever spray and has found it to be effective in masking and reducing the pain. So I decided to give this patch a try, when I saw it during my

supermarket shopping.. I was not happy as the patch gave lesser pain relief than the spray. Initially the use of patch soothes the area, but after few minutes it seems to be less effective.

The patch sticks to the body and remains in the position for a long time if left without taking out. Once taken out, it does not stick well and is more likely to come out. This patch must be applied to clean and dry area of the skin. It must be used by children above 12 years of age and the patch ...

• Salonpas Pain Relief Patch
      can be left on the same area for up to 8 hours. Using the patch for more than five days is not recommended. The patch is sold over the counter.

My husband uses this patch for pain caused after his weekly sports activities. He prefers to use the patch when he is away from home. Never used for more than three hours. Economical and easy to use.The pack must be kept away from sunlight and moisture.

Though less effective than the spray, I consider this as a gift item for aging parents who happen to have occasional aches and pains.

Salonpas Pain Relief Patch
Linda L. McCrary says :

re : So I decided to give this patch a try, when I saw it during my supermarket shopping
I described my chronic back pain to the following Dr.’s since the end of December 2014: Podiatrist, Neurologist, Neurologist Specialist, NP Primary, NP Neurologist, Psychiatrists and RN s,CNA s Dermatologist…well anyway you got the point. I shopped at my local Dollar Store and came across the Assured patches,so thought I would try the two pack for lower back and middle right side. I noticed a difference immediately and slept well without waking. Also, woke with nominal pain and plan to shop again now and buy all I can. Truly amazing product which will change my life THANK YOU ASSURED Sincerely Thank You Linda L. McCrary

al says :

Salonpas is a great product. It is a great remedy in all muscle pain. Everytime my gout arthritis flare’up, I use salonpas patch. It is a great relief. I will continue using this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2616031026640231/k2311a0316/3.16.10