Nokia 5800 xpressmusic  » Phones  »
2.5
  • For the past 5 months I have been using Nokia 5800 xpressmusic set and so far it had been giving good service but recently my phone has started hanging up intensely and it has started giving me all sorts of problem, the touch is not very responsive as well along with the continuous hanging problem the phone is giving me

• by godymee

For the past 5 months I have been using Nokia 5800 xpressmusic set and so far it had been giving good service but recently my phone has started hanging up intensely and it has started giving me all sorts of problem, the touch is not very responsive as well along with the continuous hanging problem the phone is giving me.

The problems started all of sudden few weeks back; I use the phone just for receiving and making calls along with listening to music at times, so as such there is not much of work load on my phone. My friends suggested me to format the phone as it might be some virus problem and I did that but even that ...

• failed to solve the problem.

I don’t really know why the problem occurred all of sudden, for the past 5 months I have been using the phone and it was just giving me great service. Really loved using the phone and thought it was one of my best investment but now with all kind of problems I just don’t feel like using

the set anymore.

I have formatted the phone and even consulted the nearest service centre but nothing seems to be working and now I have sent the phone back to the company (as it is in warranty period). Hope they solve the problem and I am planning to sell off the phone as soon as it comes back from the service center.

Nokia 5800 xpressmusic

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3716031026600231/k2311a0316/3.16.10