Playtex Ventaire Feeding Bottles  » Baby care  »
  • Firstly, I like it because the teats are small, very similar to a mother’s breast
  • With this, I noticed that my baby doesn’t struggle when being fed through bottle unlike her old bottle which has a very big teat
  • That also means I don’t have problem overstuffing the bag especially when we’re traveling
  • Thirdly, I love that the bottle is vented because it is easier to feed the baby and no need for me to tilt it all the way up for her to get all the milk

• by kookie420

With the Playtex Ventaire Feeding Bottles, I feel very at ease using it to feed my baby.

Firstly, I like it because the teats are small, very similar to a mother’s breast. With this, I noticed that my baby doesn’t struggle when being fed through bottle unlike her old bottle which has a very big teat. Also, I noticed that she doesn’t have nipple confusion when she

feeds through bottles or when I’m breastfeeding her.

Second thing I like about the Playtex Feeding Bottles is that it is slim and doesn’t bulk when I need to put several bottles inside my baby’s bag. That also means I don’t have problem overstuffing the bag especially when we’re traveling.

Thirdly, I love that the bottle is vented because it is easier to feed the baby and no need ...

• for me to tilt it all the way up for her to get all the milk.

I also love the fact that the bottles come in different colors and sizes which I can choose from depending on the age of my baby and her growing appetite.

Some issues I have with this product is that, it has a lot of parts! Because the bottom part of the bottle can be

opened, this means the item has 2 additional parts compared to the normal bottle which only has 4 parts, Playtex Feeding Bottles have6 parts – cap, teat, ring, bottle body, rubber, and bottom cover. Also, there is a possibility that the liquid will leak if you don’t close the top and bottom properly.

Overall, I am a very satisfied user of Playtex Ventaire Feeding Bottles. I give it a score of 9.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5416031026590231/k2311a0316/3.16.10