Samsung Mobile phone SGH-J750  » Phones  »
2.5
  • We have a record and experience of using mobile phones for long
  • I decided to buy another handset and get myself connected for the few days visit

• by Paul ED

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

In just one year, two brand new Samsung Mobile phones, both of them of the model sgh-j750, became totally useless in our hands- my wife and I. What a shame…and I am wondering, why have I not seen any review of this model as a product-defective, requiring a call-back? It’s the only mobile brand that my wife

and I have used for such a short time. We have a record and experience of using mobile phones for long; we have bought some that stayed in use for 3-4 years, which were then eventually given out by us as gifts to those who needed then. I visited Nigeria, recently, for a short five-day-conference. I arrived ...

• with a Samsung handset that could not work, once I inserted a local sim card. I decided to buy another handset and get myself connected for the few days visit. To my surprise, almost every one I asked for advice on what to buy, cautioned me against buying a Samsung! May be something went wrong with the
        Samsung handsets in Africa…or with Samsung elsewhere, or even everywhere? I need your experience on this too, before I run my final opinion on Samsung. For now, I have placed all Samsung handsets on my terror watch-list…I shall no more be scammed!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3716031026530231/k2311a0316/3.16.10