Avon Glimmersticks Lip Liner
  • I thought that I would give it a try, and perhaps the color might match my current lipstick (It's a Revlon) But I was totally all wrong
  • As a matter of fact, I was pretty disappointed with what I have bought
  • Definitely, not something for people who wanted to go to the bar or party in the evening, as it will just smudge all over your lips
  • There is one thing that I like about it most - and I was grateful about it

• by Aine

Avon, another one of those brands that most women love - and I am personally a big fan of it too. Over the years, I have been using some of their products and I really find it satisfying, until I have used Glimmersticks Lip Liner.

I was pretty amazed with how the model have portrayed this lip liner, and with their marketing strategies based from their brochure, I immediately bought one. Since college, lip stick and lip liner are the two of the most important cosmetics that I should have. I don’t care if

I don’t have blush ons, as long as I have these two, I am pretty complete and satisfied. That is why you would notice my hunger and thirst for the lip liner.

I wasn’t really happy at all. I felt like Glimmersticks was just another standard or regular kind of lip liner for me. At first, there were few choices in colors in the brochure. What the heck, I didn’t care of course! I thought that I would give it a try, and perhaps the color might match my current lipstick (It’s a Revlon)

But ...

• I was totally all wrong. As a matter of fact, I was pretty disappointed with what I have bought. It doesn’t stay that much - when I drink a cup of tea or coffee, it simply wears off. Additionally, it has this rough feeling on the lips. Perhaps this is something that I can wear everyday, but I need to constantly retouch and add a little something on my lips each and every time I eat or drink.

Definitely, not something for people who wanted to go to the bar or party in

the evening, as it will just smudge all over your lips. I don’t really hold any kind of grudge for this, however, I just felt like they can even improve the quality.

There is one thing that I like about it most - and I was grateful about it. Even though it easily wears off, the feature that it actually twists, make it easier for me. As a matter of fact, it saves me energy, it saves me time.

Summary: I am quite OKay with it, but I really wouldn’t try or purchase another Glimmerstick Lip Liner.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116031026440231/k2311a0316/3.16.10