Love of Pink by Lacoste perfume  » Perfume  »
2.5
  • I was very disappointed with Love of Pink
  • It is exactly different from my experience with Touch of Pink
  • This is a very confusing for me because I have been once used the Touch of Pink by Lacoste also but I got the best lasting scent unlike the Love of Pink which makes me so frustrated
  • I will not recommend this product for you will be frustrated like me

• by amazingme

After my first bottle of Lacoste Touch of Pink, I was inspired to buy the Love of Pink. I was looking then the 90ml content but not available so I got the 50ml one. I was very disappointed with Love of Pink. It is exactly different from my experience with Touch of Pink. When I was in that store and had a test on me, the scent is pretty good. It smells just like my Touch of Pink that is why I did not had my second thought to buy it instead of getting another bottle of Touch of Pink besides I want to try this variant.

The most disappointment part for me is that the Love of Pink

has no lasting power, as in it does not stays that long even an hour. This is a very confusing for me because I have been once used the Touch of Pink by Lacoste also but I got the best lasting scent unlike the Love of Pink which makes me so frustrated. I do not know if because this might not fit for my body chemistry. I just wonder why the scent just fades away so easily. After an hour I no longer smell the scent of this perfume on mine. So sometimes I tend to make several sprays just to make sure that it will stays long. But it does not make sense at all. This perfume from ...

• Lacoste is so frustrating. I was totally wrong of buying this product. I was deceived by its fruity sweet smell which can capture attention from any who smells it.

I cannot deny that the Love of Pink has scent that my nose really likes that is why I had no doubt of buying it. But I was wrong because this product is a waste of money for me. I much prefer to use instead any of the Victoria’s Secret Body Mists than buying again another bottle of this one from Lacoste. Another thing that can frustrate me is the price because I got it from its original price which is fair expensive. It’s not a big deal for me

to buy expensive perfume if only I got the maximum satisfaction. But with Love of Pink, it’s a total loss for me. I will never ever buy this perfume again even in its lowest price. It’s just good thing that I only got the 50ml content though I am stuck with it.

Lastly, I don’t like its frosted bottle. It looks old and not classy compared to the bottle of Touch of Pink. So if you are looking for perfume that has a long lasting scent, skip to this one. I will not recommend this product for you will be frustrated like me. You will regret for your money. If you really like perfume from Lacoste, better pick the Touch of Pink.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5616031026100131/k2311a0316/3.16.10