The Brazilian Dance Workout  » Health  »
  • I guess I am on a Dance Workout kick because I found another one that really gets me going
  • The Brazilian Dance Workout, part of the Hip Brazil Cardio Series, is an amazing workout that combines hot Brazilian dance moves into a challenging cardio workout
  • I think any workout that makes you want to repeat it as often as humanly possible is a keeper

• by Jude244

I guess I am on a Dance Workout kick because I found another one that really gets me going. The Brazilian Dance Workout, part of the Hip Brazil Cardio Series, is an amazing workout that combines hot Brazilian dance moves into a challenging cardio workout.

In this workout you join instructor Vanessa Isaac as she teaches you Samba, Samba Reggae, Axe, Afro, and Frevo Moves all to exciting Brazilian Live music. The workout includes a great warm up and cool down performed in a beautiful green, palm tree lined local.

What I particularly love about this workout is the live music which makes you want to really want to dance. Even when the move doesn’t call for a certain action I still find myself swaying to the

rhythm. It’s hard to explain how much fun this is to learn. As I am doing it I feel like I am learning to dance rather than just doing another basic cardio class.

Vanessa Isaac really explains and demonstrates the moves well so it is hard not to learn it immediately. I found on other dance workouts that the instructors expected you to pick up difficult moves quickly but there was none of that here. All the moves were pretty beginner friendly and a lot of fun.

I will say though that if you do decide to try this workout that you make sure that you have plenty of water near by and that you have an adequate workout area to work in as you will move ...

• around a lot and need the room. I actually had to change rooms because I needed more space once I started. There is a lot of action in all directions.

I am not Brazilian but I loved learning about the different cultural aspects of the moves and music. Although it is a great workout it also manages to be very entertaining and educational. How often can you say that about a workout? I mean it made me long to go to some place tropical, feel the gentle breezes, and dance the night away.

I think any workout that makes you want to repeat it as often as humanly possible is a keeper. This workout manages to do just that. Since I have gotten it I have repeated

it many times. It’s just got such great energy and momentum.

Along with the workout which includes two sections and a third free style, it also contains bonus audio features such as a five minute percussion mix and a hip Brazilian theme.

If you are interested in trying this fantastic workout, and I hope you are, you can find it available through Collage Video online. It is only 14.95 plus shipping which was less than three dollars USD. It is also available on the Hip Brazil website. I think once you try it your going to have a hard time stopping. The hour just flies by while you groove to the infectious rhythms, and you burn up a ton of calories while having fun dancing hot Brazilian moves.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3416031026090131/k2311a0316/3.16.10