Crest White Strips Classic
  • I have to tell you I was far less impressed with the more expensive and much less effective set
  • I was kind of annoyed as I paid significantly more for the advanced set and received a lot less strips
  • I know these strips work wonderfully and refuse to pay more for the other Premium and Pro Effects types

• by Jude244

As a former smoker, I’ve always been self-conscious about my teeth. Through the years I have tried all the whitening toothpastes on the market, only to see minimal results. One day a friend of mine suggested I try Crest White Strips Classics, and I couldn’t believe how well they worked!

Crest White Strips Classic dramatically changed the appearance of my smile. Total strangers will walk up to me and ask me what I am using. Even my dentist thought that I had them professional bleached in another office. He actually compared them to a dental impression that shows the degrees of whiteness and they were actually lighter. Pretty sweet for a twenty dollar box of white strips!

When you purchase Crest White Strips Classic you receive a fourteen day kit. During those fourteen days, you wear

an upper and a lower gel covered strip across your teeth twice a day for at least thirty minutes at a time.

Although there is a thirty minute recommendation, I often leave mine on for two to three times that. I get so used to wearing them I don’t mind them being on. I often wear them on my hour commute, or while on the computer and time just flies by then.

You don’t have to worry about wearing them a longer time as the instructions tell you that you can wear your daily two sets back to back. It just seems like a waste to throw the first ones away after a half hour because usually I have plenty of gel left on mine to go at least an hour.

After trying the ...

• Crest White Strips Classic, I waited a few months and tried the White Strips Premium. I have to tell you I was far less impressed with the more expensive and much less effective set.

Although the premium set is supposed to be much faster in whitening, I saw no appreciable difference. I was kind of annoyed as I paid significantly more for the advanced set and received a lot less strips.

I immediately went back to the Crest White Strips Classic and never looked back. I know these strips work wonderfully and refuse to pay more for the other Premium and Pro Effects types. If you are going to try a white strips product I can’t urge you enough to try this one. Every time someone asks me what I use, they are skeptical that

I can get this white from a boxed strip and yet they try it and love it too.

Often times I receive money saving coupons for the Crest White Strips in the Sunday paper. I have also found really good coupons inside the box and also on their website. Really though, the price to use them is far lower than what you would pay for bleaching treatments in your dentist’s office.

So if you are ready to reveal a gorgeous white smile, look no further than the Crest White Strip Classic. It is a fourteen day kit that contains enough strips for twice a day use and can dramatically change the appearance of your smile. They are a perfect treatment before a Wedding or a big event, and can really do wonders in only two weeks.

NavyWife says :

I absolutely think Crest White strips Classic work better than any other brand sold out there. I have been using this product for over 2 years now. Every 6 months I buy another box, and every time I use it my teeth are always white I would recommend this product to anyone who wants there teeth white

jude244 replies :

Yes, I love the white strips classic. My dentist was impressed and thought I had them whitened elsewhere. Not bad for an inexpensive, over the counter product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3416031026060131/k2311a0316/3.16.10