ongoingprofit.com scam  » Scam  »
0.5
  • I have worked with this site for more than 3 months and also i paid the registration fees
  • By my experience This is the number 1 scamming site

• by desingraja
      My dear friends ongoingprofit. com is an number 1 scaming sites in data entry jobs.

These site ask some registration fees and that site shows some proof of their members

check which is not at all true.

Its all scam.

I have worked with this site for more than 3 months and also i paid the registration fees.

But i ...

• lost my registration fees , my precious time , I have worked by day and night.

I lost my sleep.

And everything.

And also i called them , but no

proper response.

By my experience This is the number 1 scamming site.

So , my friends be aware of such scamming sites and dont lose your money on such sites.

Joseph says :

I would like join in ongoingprofit.com. Shall I join.

John says :

I wouldn’t suggest joining. After trying to sign up, I found out that it’s a fee-based service. I don’t believe you should have to pay for work.

Joseph says :

I plan to join in ongoingprofit.com. Shall I join?

catheriena says :

anything that ask u to pay to join them is a scam they don’t wanna help u they just wanna make money out of u so don’t join

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 60611102600430/k2311a116/11.6.06