Duck Brand EZ Start Packaging Tape  » Housewares  »
  • It's a common problem when using clear packaging tape - every time you cut off a length of tape, you lose the end of the roll

• by Lorie
      It’s a common problem when using clear packaging tape - every time you cut off a length of tape, you lose the end of the roll. One solution is to roll over the end each time you’re finished using it, but this just wastes tape.

Sometimes you can scrape it up with your fingernail, but that just gets frustrating.

Or we often turn to the more expensive packages of tape

that come with their own dispensers and cutters.

But you no longer have to waste yards of tape or pay more money for less tape.

Instead buy EZ Start Packaging tape for all your packing, wrapping and shipping needs.

I was a bit skeptical of the “EZ Start” claim, but it quickly won me over.

Every time I cut off a piece of tape, it’s a cinch to find ...

• the end and peel it up again.

All it takes is the tiniest bit of fingernail to get under the edge, and it comes right up.

The tape goes on packages smoothly and usually lays flat without any wrinkling or bubbling.

When I mail a package, I’m typically mailing someone a product they’ve purchased from me online, so it’s very important to me that my tape is strong and durable.

This brand of tape feels very thick, and I’m confident that my packages are getting to their recipients in one piece.

It’s almost a little too stiff at times, though, as I’ve seen corners start to peel up on the way to the post office, but all it takes is a little more pressure on the edges and cutting the tape at box corners instead of trying to fold it in on itself.

Duck Brand EZ Start Packaging Tape

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53181010260531/k2311a1018/10.18.05