Graco Pack n Play Playard  » Baby care  »
  • Then in the last moment, I saw an interesting baby playard in a small baby care store
  • I decided to buy this product because it could save me more than 40 dollar at that time for a playard
  • And I was happy that I made a good choice

• by reviewlover

Are you looking for a good playard for your baby? When my baby was just turned to six months old, I had a difficulty time to manage my own place. Baby already wake up longer than before meanwhile I also need to do other things in the house. Cleaning up is becoming impossible if I have to carry the baby all the time.

So I went to the city center and tried to find playard for my baby. I was

already afraid and worried that I could not bring one since the products that I saw on some stores were so expensive. It would not be useful to buy expensive baby playard since it will only be used for few months.

Then in the last moment, I saw an interesting baby playard in a small baby care store. I came inside and checked with the sales lady about the product that I saw. It was Graco Pack n Play ...

• Playard. The model was great, nothing wrong about it. This product even looked the same than the other playard that I saw in the other stores.

So I asked her about the price and she mentioned US 70 dollar. This was much more cheaper compared to other brands that I saw. I decided to buy this product because it could save me more than 40 dollar at that time for a playard.

And I was happy that I made

a good choice. Graco Pack n Play Playard is easy to use. We can pack the playard when we want to go somewhere for holiday and bring it with us. So it’s worth the money. It is also made of soft material which will not harm your baby when you put him there inside the baby playard.

There are also some wheels under the baby playard, so you can move it from one corner to another in your house.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5415031025930331/k2311a0315/3.15.10