Auntie Anne’s Sour Cream and Onion Pretzel
1201 Park City Center, Lancaster, PA‎ - (717) 392-0767‎
  • As an avid snack indulger, I enjoy the treat of a fine soft pretzel any time, any day
  • So when I happened upon Auntie Anne's I decided to take advantage of my snack craving and give in to my stomach
  • Never having tried one before I thought why not take this opportunity to try one
  • In conclusion, the pretzel was worth it for the price, but bear in mind I paid half ($1.35) of the normal cost ($2.69) because I happened upon a day when they were running a special

• by jcagno5

As an avid snack indulger, I enjoy the treat of a fine soft pretzel any time, any day. So when I happened upon Auntie Anne’s I decided to take advantage of my snack craving and give in to my stomach. At the time, they were running a deal: half price pretzel of the day, which just so happened to be their Sour Cream and Onion pretzel. Never having tried one before

I thought why not take this opportunity to try one? I enjoy the taste of sour cream and onion chips, so why not a pretzel?

As far as just the taste goes, it was pretty straight forward sour cream and onion. If you’ve ever had a sour cream and onion chip, you’ll immediately recognize the similarities. They prepare the pretzel by taking one of their fresh in the warmer and sprinkling a ...

• sour cream and onion powder on top, and by sprinkle I mean the smother this thing. There was a solid layer of powder on my pretzel completely covering it. This was good when my pretzel was warm and soft, but as I carried it around and it cooled, the pretzel became slightly hard and the sour cream and onion began to become over-bearing.

In conclusion, the pretzel was worth it for the

price, but bear in mind I paid half ($1.35) of the normal cost ($2.69) because I happened upon a day when they were running a special. As for the overall taste; in my opinion, it was a good pretzel when it was warm, but as it got cool, it lost its appeal thus bringing down its overall score for me.

My final rating for an Auntie Anne’s Sour Cream and Onion Pretzel: 6

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2715031025880331/k2311a0315/3.15.10