Dr. Brown’s Bottle Brush  » Baby care  »
  • In the beginning, I had no idea what kind of bottle brush that I need to buy because I did not have any experience at all
  • But so far, I bought a new one once every 6 months

• by reviewlover

Dr. Brown’s Bottle Brush is a good product for baby care. I am using this product to clean the bottle from my baby. Since the first time I gave milk in the bottle to my son and daughter, I already used the bottle brush from Dr.Brown. In the beginning, I had no idea what kind of

bottle brush that I need to buy because I did not have any experience at all. But then my mom gave me this bottle brush from Dr. Brown. She said this bottle brush is good. Because it can clean the baby bottle perfectly.

So I used it from that moment. And thanks for my mother for giving me this good product. I can really clean the bottle from my baby so well with this brush. Sometimes, when I see the dirty bottle from my kids, I saw the left over from the milk. This dirt can not be easily removed by using standard bottle brush. If you use bottle brush from Dr.Brown,

• Dr. Brown's Bottle Brush
      because this brush has fixed chevron channels that you can use to clean nipples of the bottle. On top of the brush, you will see a sponge that you can use to clean the bottom of the bottle easily. This is the special thing that you sometimes did not see in other bottle brush.

And for less

than 5 dollar, you can get the new bottle brush from D.Brown when you need it. But so far, I bought a new one once every 6 months. It does not mean that it will break after six months. I just want to keep the clean bottle brush that I can use to clean the baby bottle.

stephanie says :

re : But so far, I bought a new one once every 6 months
in my opinion i would buy a new one every 6 months. only because you will be washing bottles every day. water will be soaked up and stuck inside of it, which will eventually cause mold. i recommend getting a name brand, instead of an off brand. only because i name brand will last longer and clean way better.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5415031025850331/k2311a0315/3.15.10