Karl Lagerfeld Chloe Perfume
2.0
  • I think my scents have changed slightly over the years
  • Not hugely, but I like to try a few different scents that are a bit heavier for the off occasion

• by leeanne

I got a sample of this a while ago. I haven’t smelt this for ages. I remember thinking this was a nice enough scent, but it wasn’t quite the scent that I would normally go for, as it was heavier and a more musky scent whereas I normally go for lighter scents. I think my scents have changed slightly over the years. Not hugely, but I like to try a few different scents that are a bit heavier for the off occasion.

I had to look online for the box and bottle design of this, since I only got a tester vial which was just a little glass tube with a plastic lid.

The box for this is a orange colour. It is quite a light orange, and looks nice enough. The lettering is quite large on this as well, and

is in block white letters. Although I don’t think there is a need for the letters to be so large, but it looks alright. It sort of looks expensive as well. There is a slightly light pattern in the background which is nice as well.

The bottle is quite simple looking. It is quite large looking but is also quite flat as well. The glass looks thick enough, it is a rounded sort of shape which is flat on the bottle. The glass is clear and you can see the deep orange liquid through the glass. There is a slight concave and embossed part on the bottle in the middle which makes it look a bit fancier, but you can’t really see this part and only feel it. The lid is quite large and a shiny silver, so looks nice ...

• compared to the darker colouring on here.

The scent of this is quite heavy. You don’t need much of this to give a good scent, and even though I normally spray 3 squirts of Perfume at each part to give a good scent, I would say you would only need perhaps 2 of them to give a good coverage. This lasted good as well, as I applied this in the morning and I could still smell this faintly later on in the afternoon.

The scent of this is quite heavy as well. It is quite a woody scent, but there is amber in here as well. It is quite a warming scent especially when it settles on your skin and becomes a bit less chemical like. Other notes in here are honeysuckle and jasmine. Although this states it is a

really feminine scent, I would say there is a bit masculine scent to this. You can smell some lighter floral scents through this and I think it smells like the little white sprays of flowers you get in bouquets. There isn’t any sparkling scent in here either, but it is nice. It would have been good if there was a few lighter scents in here, but that isn’t how the Perfume is meant to smell.

I’ve only seen this in a 30ml bottle and apparently the recommended retail price is meant to be around £22, which seems a bit pricy. I have seen this online the other week for around the £12 mark.

An ok scent, but I think this is more a mature scent. Not my kind of scent for an everyday use, but the odd splash of this is alright.

Kathleen Parker says :

Hi, I have been trying to find a bottle of Chloe Eau de Parfum. I used to wear it all the time. Recently i used some belonging to a friend and fell in love with it again. Where can i find a bottle of original Chloe, Eau de Parfum, have they stopped making it as all i can find is EDT. Please help me….. Thanks

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5615031025770331/k2311a0315/3.15.10