Donna Karan Red Delicious Women
2.5
  • I know they can work out quite expensive, but they are fun, fresh, clean smelling and quite modern
  • I know with the design of bottles it can be hard to make this in larger sizes, but since this is quite a simple looking bottle then I believe this can be made in a larger bottle quite easily
  • There it a plastic part on the top of this, which is alright, but I think it makes it look a bit cheaper looking
  • I thought this could press in my bag, but it was ok
  • This isn’t my favourite scent in the range, but it makes a nice change

• by leeanne

I like the Donna Karan range of scents. I know they can work out quite expensive, but they are fun, fresh, clean smelling and quite modern. I would say these are more suited for younger Perfume wearers, but again whatever your age you should be able to use the Perfume you want to. My niece thinks this scent is nice and she is 17, and my gran thinks it is alright and she is in her 70’s. fair enough it is not the scent she said she would choose, but she thought it was ok, so I guess it appeals to everyone!

I’ve only seen this in a 30ml bottle. That’s a shame, as it sounds a lot more expensive than what it is. I see from checking online that this can sell for around £28. this

is more the recommended retail price, but I see this goes for around £20-£23 normally. I think this is the price I paid for it.

I know with the design of bottles it can be hard to make this in larger sizes, but since this is quite a simple looking bottle then I believe this can be made in a larger bottle quite easily. It is a clear glass bottle and you can see the light red liquid through the glass. There it a plastic part on the top of this, which is alright, but I think it makes it look a bit cheaper looking. Then again this isn’t the most expensive looking bottle to start with anyway. There is a little sticker on the top part which has the brand label on it which adds a ...

• bit brightness to the duller part. There is no stick out spray part on this, the spray bit is sunk into the top part. I thought this could press in my bag, but it was ok.

The box was large enough. The bottle wasn’t jammed in here, but is also wasn’t rattling around either. The box was bright, and modern enough looking and also quite simple as well.

So how does this smell? It is mostly fruity. There was plently of fruit bursts in here. There was apple, velvet rose, violet petals, vanilla bean, red raspberry and a light sparkling scent to this. I would say this smelt a bit like pink champagne but without the alcohol scent. This scent lasted alright as well and I sprayed this in the morning and could still smell some of it

later in the afternoon. The scent changed slightly after about 20 minutes of spraying this. It smelt pretty heavy and berry like, but I think I liked this best when it had warmed to my skin and became more subtle.

I would say this is more a daytime scent. Although it says that this has a musky scent, and is alluring and sexy, I still wouldn’t class this in the same way as a proper full evening scent. It is probably because it was so fresh smelling that I couldn’t see this as a later scent.

This isn’t my favourite scent in the range, but it makes a nice change. I think the green one is a bit nicer, and I think dkny is my favourite perfume from this brand. Nice but not the nicest in the range and price bracket.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5615031025750331/k2311a0315/3.15.10