Clinique Blush Powder: Precious Posy  » Cosmetics  »
  • Clinique is known for having the best makeup foundations, so most of the time I trust their products
  • I also noticed that it had a some scattered gold sparkles in the blush, and that was a plus for me because it would reflect in the light and make my face more prominent and noticeable
  • So I decided to give it a shot, and I bought it for like $20.00, I don't think that it was that expensive, the case seemed to be small, but there was a lot of the blush powder in it
  • The peach color looked so natural on my skin color, I'm happy I didn't get anything else because if I did it might have looked a little odd on me
  • It's money well spent, and I don't regret purchasing it

• by Kim

Clinique is known for having the best makeup foundations, so most of the time I trust their products. I was trying to find a pink or orange tinted blush to use during the day, because I want to have an innocent look, with a nice even skin tone, and without looking like a clown. I was looking for something that looked as natural as possible.

I went into the Sephora store in New York City, and I checked out everything from their blush line. I’m not very pigmented, so I was looking for something that wouldn’t make me look flushed out, a peach or pale pink looking blush.

I kept searching and searching until I got up to Clinique’s Blushing Blush Precious

Posy Blush! It came in a clear case with a brush and a mirror, which looked so cute. I also noticed that it had a some scattered gold sparkles in the blush, and that was a plus for me because it would reflect in the light and make my face more prominent and noticeable.

The shimmer was absolutely beautiful. So I decided to give it a shot, and I bought it for like $20, I don’t think that it was that expensive, the case seemed to be small, but there was a lot of the blush powder in it.

Don’t let the case fool you, there’s enough in there to last you a while. I used it the next day, and I loved ...

• the look it gave me.

Every one of my colleagues were giving me compliments on my blush, they said that I look very different but they just couldn’t put their finger on it! I was so happy about the results and compliments I had gotten, I told myself that I had to buy some more as soon as possible before any of the products finish and get sold off of the counters! I’m telling you my face looked so fresh, and cute! The peach color looked so natural on my skin color, I’m happy I didn’t get anything else because if I did it might have looked a little odd on me. I have brown hair, and deep brown eyes, so I wasn’t

going for anything too pink.

This color was just perfect! No clown show here! It gave me the right amount of blush, nothing exceeding or too drastic. I absolutely love this blush, I use it all throughout the day, and it keeps me looking younger and cuter of course! It gives me a perfect complete glow, and it makes my face look less pale then it is, because I tend to have rosy cheeks depending on the weather.

This helped cover it up! It gave me a sun kissed look if you will, even in this harsh winter in New York. It’s beautiful on my face, and it can be beautiful on yours too.

It’s money well spent, and I don’t regret purchasing it. I recommend it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115031025720331/k2311a0315/3.15.10