Alaska Condensed Milk
  • I think their Condensed Milk has not been matched by any other brand
  • It makes a better and more delicious substitute to ordinary pancake syrup
  • No other brand could give the best Yema except Alaska

• by ladyli

Alaska Condensed Milk is another great product of Alaska Milk Corporation. I think their Condensed Milk has not been matched by any other brand.

This brand has been the number one brand in the market for many years because as I myself have proven it really makes a big difference.

The taste is superior

to the others.

It has perfect sweetness and creaminess.

It also melts smoothly into the mouth.

This is so unlike other brand that has some coarse feeling on the tongue and lacking in creaminess.

I am very fond of putting Alaska Condensed Milk on my pancakes.

It makes a better and more delicious ...

• substitute to ordinary pancake syrup.

I also love this on my favorite champorado.

This saves me from adding sugar because the perfect sweetness and creaminess of Alaska Condensed Milk is already enough to complete the taste of Champorado.

Alaska Condensed Milk is also perfect for Yema Sweet Candies.

No other brand could give

the best Yema except Alaska.

It also perfect for leche flan, ube yam and fruit salads.

I’ve actually tried to economize by testing cheaper brands but I’ve not really found any brand that could match Alaska Condensed Milk so I always go back to Alaska even if it costs a bit higher than other brands.

Alaska Condensed Milk

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2715031025710231/k2311a0315/3.15.10