Garfield: Tale of Two Kitties
  • We got Garfield, Tale of Two Kitties last week and were very impressed
  • I found myself laughing every few seconds as Garfield and Odi followed their owner, John to London to keep him from proposing to his girlfriend only to run into Garfield's twin

• by Steve
      We got Garfield, Tale of Two Kitties last week and were very impressed. It was a great family movie that had a great mix of action and comedy.

I only wish I could have gotten my energetic

2-year-old to watch more of it.

I found myself laughing every few seconds as Garfield and Odi followed their owner, John to London to keep him from proposing to his girlfriend only to run into Garfield’s twin.

...

• There was a great mix of other animals in the movie too, both house pets and farm animals, which is what I think would be attractive to parents of young children.

If I have any complaints about

the movie it’s that Garfield is a bit too energetic.

In the comics, he’s overweight and lazy.

In this one, he’s leaping into cars, bouncing on beds and dancing around a kitchen.

Overall though, I would give this movie a high rating.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11611102570430/k2311a116/11.6.06