Rimmel London Lasting Finish Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • Another thing I like about this foundation is that it makes my skin feel nice and soft so it must be hydrating to an extent
  • For a great, natural look that really lasts I would wholly recommend this foundation

• by jeanne71

I am so pleased with this foundation from Rimmel London. It is called ‘Lasting Finish’ and claims to last for 16 hours. This was only about £5.99 as I remember which is extremely cheap considering its very good quality.

Firstly, it has a fine texture

and is very easy to apply and blend in. For my fair skin I chose the ‘Ivory’ shade which does not make me look chalky like some of them, but is a great colour that seems to blend perfectly with my own skin colour (at the moment I am pallid as we have just got over winter). It gives a medium, but good coverage which copes with most of my blemishes and blotches and it gives my skin a nice fresh and natural look. It is very long lasting.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115031025610231/k2311a0315/3.15.10