Clay Art Fifty Yard Line Condiment Server  » Housewares  »
  • I love it and refused to wait until football season to use it
  • I like that you can use it to put dip in one of the bowls and chips and pretzels in the other, or that it can house all sorts of party staples that require the handy toothpicks on top
  • So if you love Football, or love someone that does, you are definitely going to want to pick up the Fifty Yard Line series by Clay Arts

• by Jude244

Originally I went shopping the other night to purchase some Baseball party trays and servers, but I spotted a whole line of Football party ware that was just too cute to pass up. If you are a Football fan you will not be able to resist the Fifty Yard Line series produced by Clay Arts.

In particular, I snapped two adorable servers the moment I saw them at TJ Maxx. I have since found the rest of the extensive line on Amazon so I can complete the set. TJ Maxx had better prices though, so you may want to check them out there first, if there is one in your neighborhood.

The first piece I purchased was the Fifty Yard Line Condiment Server. The

Condiment Server is a triple bowl piece that is attached at the middle by a football which houses toothpicks. The server is hand painted in an apple green color and has brown footballs with white stitching panted on each of the bowls. You really have to see how nice this is. I love it and refused to wait until football season to use it.

I like that you can use it to put dip in one of the bowls and chips and pretzels in the other, or that it can house all sorts of party staples that require the handy toothpicks on top. It also comes in handy when you want to put condiments such as mayo, mustard, or ketchup out but don’t want to see ...

• the unsightly containers. I actually used mine the other day to house salsa and chips. Really anyway I use it comes out fine, since it’s both handy to have and pretty to look at.

As if it wasn’t enough that the Fifty Yard Line Condiment Server is able to hold a lot of party basics, and is fun to have out, it also has the added benefit of being made of a durable material. The Server is solidly made and is both dishwasher, and microwave safe for use.

Usually when I see sports themed house wares, they are not nearly as well made or as finely hand painted and detailed. That’s part of what make the Fifty Yard Line Series so special. Each piece

that I have seen has no painting or other flaws to lessen its beauty. They are also made so that I will have many years to enjoy them with my family.

So if you love Football, or love someone that does, you are definitely going to want to pick up the Fifty Yard Line series by Clay Arts. In particular the Condiment Server is a great piece to start with as it is able to hold a wide variety of food for any occasion. I especially love that the pieces are so well made. It is rare to find that kind of quality in sports themed party servers. Plus the fact that they are all dishwasher safe, means that after party clean up is a snap to do.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5315031025530231/k2311a0315/3.15.10