Death Note Episode 17  » TV  »
  • It had a few twists and turns and surprises that kept the story from getting boring and the new element of Light and Misa not knowing that they are both the first and second Kira give the story and interesting twist and I do think that Death Note is very well done
  • I do like this anime, but I’m not going to own in DVD because I disagree with some of its stances on morality even though it’s just entertainment

• by ReViewMeMedia

Death Note Episode 17 begins with Rem speaking to a businessman about the Death Note while L has a plan to test whether or not Light is the original Kira and whether or not Misa Amane is the second Kira.

This episode was very well done. It had a few twists and turns and surprises that kept the story from getting boring and the new element of Light and Misa not

knowing that they are both the first and second Kira give the story and interesting twist and I do think that Death Note is very well done. The dialogue is interesting and keeps the viewer in the loop without giving too much away. Because the anime is dialogue heavy you have to pay attention to what’s going on or you’ll miss something.

Overall, Death Note is an interesting anime with well ...

• written dialogue and clever twists and turns that make it interesting despite its lack of character development. I do like this anime, but I’m not going to own in DVD because I disagree with some of its stances on morality even though it’s just entertainment. I do think it can leave a bad impression on some viewers who take its stance on morality seriously. But it’s a well made,
        well acted, and well written thrill ride that has very interesting mind games. Death Note is an anime that fans should watch at least once, and it’s very good, just not something that I’m going to buy for my anime collection.

Death Note aired on Adult Swim a few years ago and got through its final run recently and is available streaming on Hulu and on DVD from Viz Media at RightStuf.com, Amazon.com and BestBuy.com.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1015031025410231/k2311a0315/3.15.10