The movie the 40 year old virgin  » Movies  »
  • I like the concept of the movie and I love how the main character acts throughout the movie, it is just hilarious seeing a full grown man act the way he does in this movie
  • I think that the movie was a little long and the last 45 minutes was definitely dragged out for way to long

• by thereviewerat1

The 40 year old virgin is a movie that I can watch over and over and over again because it is a movie that I cant get sick of watching and it is just as funny the fifth time watching it as it is the first time watching it.

The movie is about a 40 year old virgin and his co-workers

try to help him out by getting him sex but a string of funny events just follow. I like the concept of the movie and I love how the main character acts throughout the movie, it is just hilarious seeing a full grown man act the way he does in this movie.

I love the beginning of the movie; like the ...

• first 30 minutes of the movie is real funny and my stomach hurt so bad seeing some of the scenes because I was laughing so hard! The scene where he is in some drunken woman’s car is priceless and when she throws up on him was also unexpected but so freaking funny.

I think that the movie was a little long

and the last 45 minutes was definitely dragged out for way to long. I also think that the ending was horrible and that the movie could have finished on a much funnier note instead of the guy flying through a billboard sign. Nonetheless this is a good movie and you should go and buy it so you can watch it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1115031025110131/k2311a0315/3.15.10