Arby’s
  • My experience with Arby's, however, has usually been that I am in diar need of their milkshake and sandwich combo, but dread waiting in an endless line of cars to get my order
  • Unfortunately, their lines never seem to move at all quickly so after sitting in one for about twenty minutes, I finally get to order my food, and then it takes them an additional ten minutes to prepare my food
  • I think that Arby's should simply be sure that htey are hiring an adequate staff body to fill their employee positions, and I know that I for one would absolutely visit more often

• by cjaneb877
      Once every six months or so I get a craving for an Arby’s java milkshake, and a roast beef and cheese sandwich. If anyone has ever found an Arby’s with a good drive through window service, I am all ears.

No matter what Arby’s I have ever gone to, the drive in food service is always rather pitiful.

Because whenever I wind up going there,

I am usually trying to grab a meal on the go, I rarely will get out of my car and go into the acutal business to order my food.

Perhaps the service within the acutal restaurant is completely different.

My experience with Arby’s, however, has usually been that I am in diar need of their milkshake and sandwich combo, but dread waiting in an endless line ...

• of cars to get my order.

Unfortunately, their lines never seem to move at all quickly so after sitting in one for about twenty minutes, I finally get to order my food, and then it takes them an additional ten minutes to prepare my food.

At this point, this is usually when they ring me up incorrectly.

By the time they figure out what they have

overcharged me for, and I acutally get my food, I frequently find that I have to wait an hour before eating it because I am so upset and frustrated about the entire drive through process! I think that Arby’s should simply be sure that htey are hiring an adequate staff body to fill their employee positions, and I know that I for one would absolutely visit more often!

Arby's

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7611102510430/k2311a116/11.6.06