Super Mario Bros Wii Game
  • It's an interesting feature and I'm not certain that I like it
  • I think I mostly enjoyed it for nostalgia as opposed to for the value of the game, but that's okay - it is a kids' game after all

• by booklover

The Super Mario Bros Wii game is very similar to the old school Nintendo Super Mario games. The map screen is the same, most of the levels are the same, the music is the same. And of course, most of the characters - players and bad guys - are the same.

Obviously you use the Wii controllers for this game, but you

can even buy a wii version of the old controllers to play the game, it’s great. You get the whole package, and hey, you never have to blow on the game to make it work.

One difference that really affects how I play is that all of the players play at the same time. In the original game, each person took turns.

• So it means that if I can’t do a level, I just play with someone else who can, and sort of follow along. If a player really can’t keep up, they can go into a bubble and then they are forced to follow along until something or another player pops the bubble. It’s an interesting feature and I’m not certain that
        I like it. Actually, I just don’t see the point. It does make the game more little kid friendly though.

In general, it’s still a fun game that a group of people can enjoy. I think I mostly enjoyed it for nostalgia as opposed to for the value of the game, but that’s okay - it is a kids’ game after all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2815031024910131/k2311a0315/3.15.10