Ringling Bros. Barnum & Bailey Circus  » Entertainment  »
Chicago, IL
  • But I like the new additions to the circus as well
  • The two Chinese acrobatic troupes were amazing, I cant decide which one I liked better
  • The show lasted aroundtwo hours but it didnt seem that long since we had so much fun and really enjoyed the show
  • I highly recommend going to se this years show if you havent been to the circus in a while or even to see this years improvement

• by alpha2zulu
      I havent been to the circus in years and I cannot believe how much they have changed. Not a bad change but the circus is even more enjoyable at 25 than it was at 5.

Barnum & Bailey Cricus has long been a favorite for circus goers and this yearsshow proved to

be no exception.

There is still alot of the traditional circus acts that circusfans areused to, plenty of elephants, clowns andantics.

But I like the new additions to the circus as well.

The kids I had with me loved the Cossack riders, beautiful horses and the costumes were great.

The two ...

• Chinese acrobatic troupes were amazing, I cant decide which one I liked better.

We were hoping they would come back out for another quick act but they didn’t.

My daughter liked that they had employed Jennifer Fuentes from the Americnan Idol as ringmaster.

We had seats that were really close up and

only paid $20 for each one.

The show lasted aroundtwo hours but it didnt seem that long since we had so much fun and really enjoyed the show.

I highly recommend going to se this years show if you havent been to the circus in a while or even to see this years improvement.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 59611102470430/k2311a116/11.6.06