Tresemme Tres Two Extra Hold professional hairspray
  • I used the shampoo at a friend’s house once, and my hair looked great after using it, so I have been eyeing their website for a while now, thinking I would like to try some of their hair care products, so when I saw this, and it was a hairspray too, I thought I would “kill two birds with one stone” and get it
  • In fact, it smelled almost like perfume, and I love it
  • I have had a lot of fun with this hairspray, I have used it about three times, and I think that there is at least enough for two or three other full-head hair-curling uses
  • I am definitely going to buy the full bottle when this runs out

• by beachgal37

I was at Harris teeter the other day, and this and another sample size hairspray caught my eye. I had been meaning to try out a few different hairstyles lately, and when I saw this, I have to admit that I was drawn to the company more than the product. You see, I love tresemme’s products.

two birds with one stone” and get it. Besides, it was only like $1.

50 for the little travel bottle. So when I went home I used this hairspray for the fisrt time, and was amazed at the hold it offered.

I used to have to spray my hair with hairspray before and after I curled it in order for it to stay put, but with this stuff I only have to spray it a few times after I am done, and my hair will hold all day. I am so surprised at this, and it just proves so much how quality is really more important than the price when you are buying ...

• hair products.

Another thing that really makes e love this hairspray all the more is the smell. I have been used to hairspray that smells like bug spray for the past few months, so getting this and having it smell great was a real shocker.

In fact, it smelled almost like perfume, and I love it. It has a very floral scent, and to my pleasure when I walked out of my room, the first comment I received was how good my hair smelled, and what I was using to make it smell so good.

It is such a nice change from having terrible burned-smelling hair. This hairspray is not sticky at

all.

When you spray it on, it is a little wet, so at this point I shape my hair a little bit, just the finishing touches, and then it will dry to the touch within a few seconds, and your hair will look natural, shiny, and smell fantastic. I have had a lot of fun with this hairspray, I have used it about three times, and I think that there is at least enough for two or three other full-head hair-curling uses.

I still use a lot of hairspray because my hair is very hard to curl, but this hairspray makes is all worthwhile. I am definitely going to buy the full bottle when this runs out!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115031024600131/k2311a0315/3.15.10