White Rain Hairspray
0.5
  • I think that this was the worst hair decision that I ever made, it turned out to be such a terrible hairspray
  • I hadn’t curled my hair for a long time, and then I bought this, and tried again

• by beachgal37

For a very long time I used a normal hairspray from Wal-Mart, and then I switched to this one dollar hairspray from the dollar store to save a little money. I think that this was the worst hair decision that I ever made, it turned out to be such a terrible hairspray. I guess that I should have expected it to be so bad because it was only a dollar, and was about half the size of the two-dollar hairspray.

I think it was a better

deal to buy the other stuff, because at least that hairspray had some hold. White rain hairspray smells just awful.

It took me about three seconds to realize how bad it smelled, but for some reason it took me a lot longer to realize how bad this hairspray is. This hairspray smells exactly like bug dope.

I had to wave the smell away every time I sprayed it, and I would have to gasp for air through the haze of smell. And to me embarrassment, even hours later my hair smelled just like bug dope, and very strongly too.

Through the next day, even after my hair was washed that is how my hair smelled. Just awful.

I hadn’t curled my hair for a long time, and then I bought this, and tried again. My hair looked good for about fifteen minutes, and then the next time I checked it, it had all fallen out.

It is so distressing, because my hair is hard to curl from the get-go, and it had ...

• White Rain Hairspray
      taken me forty minutes to make my hair look the way it had, and to have it all fall out is very distressing. It took me about five bad hair days to make the connection between the hairspray and the curls.

Once I did, I threw this out because it isn’t any good anyway. This is the stickiest and most un-natural hairspray that I have ever used, and I will never buy it again.

The nozzle sprays fine for about three uses, and then must get

clogged. But even as you spray it on your hair, you can fell the stickiness building up on your fingers, so much that it feels like they are going to stick together permanently.

And once your hair has cooled all the way, your hair will make an audible crunch every time it is touched. My hair has never looked worse and more plastic then when I used this hairspray.

This deserves nothing more than a 1 rating, it’s that bad. I will be investing in higher quality hairsprays from now on.

White Rain Hairspray

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115031024570131/k2311a0315/3.15.10