Urban Decay Primer Potion (original)
  • And so I bought the rather pricy $18 product, and let me tell you that it was something I will never regret buying, and will definitely be repurchasing
  • I love how easy it was for me to apply this
  • I try not to rub my eyelids as best I can, so this was the method I thought worked best, and it has been working well for me
  • I have experienced the best and longest-lasting results with this primer

• by beachgal37

I have always wondered why it is that everyone else’s makeup always seems to stay in place but mine always would be running all over my face throughout the day, and the first thing I had to do was replace my foundation, but the next fixing I did that really saved me was buying Urban Decay’s primer potion. I wanted to try it in the shimmering colors it had, but thought I should start out with buying the basic original and if it really liked it I would buy the others down the road.

And so I bought the rather pricy $18 product, and let me tell you that

it was something I will never regret buying, and will definitely be repurchasing!

I love how easy it was for me to apply this.

All I had to do was tap out a tiny bit of the potion onto my finger, and then pat it all over my eyelid.

I try not to rub my eyelids as best I can, so this was the method I thought worked best, and it has been working well for me.

It is practically invisible on the skin, so it isn’t going to mix badly with any colors I work with.

It makes my eyelid stay matte all day, which is a real ...

• miracle because I have a rare condition in which I have oily eyelids.

I was surprised when I started using my eye shadows too because they went on entirely differently than they used to.

When I use my eye shadows and eyeliners now, they go on so much easier too, and they tug less at my eyelid.

I love this because they are so much brighter, and even when I am using lower quality eye makeup this primer makes them look better than they did in the palette.

It is a time saver, and has made my life so much easier because blending on top of this primer is

so much easier than trying to blend on your normal eyelid.

This primer has made my eye makeup last so long, it is incredible.

There are some other products that do similar things, but this has been one of my favorite because it is a liquid primer, and it does not feel sticky or runny on my face.

I have experienced the best and longest-lasting results with this primer.

I can get up at six in the morning and use this primer under my eye shadows, and when I come home at nine that night it still looks as good as new! This eyelid primer deserves nothing lower than a glowing 10!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115031024501231/k2311a0315/3.15.10