Cuppage Thai Restaurant Singapore  » Restaurants  »
1.0
49 Cuppage Terrace, Singapore 229466 Tel. No. 731116
  • This is one of the less convenient restaurants I've been to in Singapore
  • I like to nibble each and every food served in the table and even drink the last drop of soup that is served
  • This is one of the busy districts in Singapore and home for the famous night life and wide range of shopping experience
  • Since there is a huge Filipino community in this place, I frequented this often and having known a nearby Thai restaurant, I decided to try this out
  • My overall impression is based on my general experience and judging on what I have tasted all in all, I was not impressed

• by dimples15

This is one of the less convenient restaurants I’ve been to in Singapore. Whether I have to option to go for plain Chinese, exotic Indian or spicy Thai, I would always go for spicy food. This always gives me satisfaction whenever I am done with my lunch of dinner. There is something remarkable about Thai cuisine in giving me heartwarming treat. It just draws or transforms the hunger in me into something delightful. Whenever I am eating Thai food, I am in full ecstasy. I like to nibble each and every food served in the table and even drink the last drop of soup that is served. This restaurant is located along Cuppage Terrace. This is at the back of Orchard Road. This is one of the busy districts in Singapore and home for

the famous night life and wide range of shopping experience. Since there is a huge Filipino community in this place, I frequented this often and having known a nearby Thai restaurant, I decided to try this out.

I did not like how the tables were arranged. It was a bit messy and it was not well organized. It was like everything was scattered everywhere. There were tables outside if you want al fresco dinning. It is good to have a seat outside if its dinner however if you are there for lunch, I suggest you should take indoor dinning. Sometimes the weather can spoil your appetite. Singapore after all is a tropical country. I also did not like the size of the table. It was so meager and there was no enough space. I was with ...

• some friends and our knees beneath the table would sometimes reach. The size was really not good as well as the arrangement. I am particular about the arrangement because sometimes it sets the mood. If you don’t like the place then it can spoil your appetite too.

I am divided regarding customer service. One particular waiter was quick to assist me however most of them were not. I had to wait to get an eye contact or I have to incessantly wave my hands to get their attention. I did not like the demeanor of some of the waiters too. They were meek and I did not feel any enthusiasm with with their doing. Except for that one waiter which I had the joy of experiencing. I would say that the staff was not consistent in

giving the best service.

The food is not really exquisite both in taste and in presentation. I am particular about gourmet dinning and in my experiences, Thai cuisine has brilliant style in how it is presented. With my experience with this restaurant, I was left not satisfied. It lacked the proper presentation. It was like a plain food you order from an ordinary canteen cafeteria. The taste was just average too. There were delectable dishes though but the majority was not good. My overall impression is based on my general experience and judging on what I have tasted all in all, I was not impressed.

What I disliked is the ambiance. I cannot understand what this place is all about. I did not feel serenity in the place. I was not really satisfied with this particular Thai restaurant.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 715031024451231/k2311a0315/3.15.10