Maybelline Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Liquid Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • Now it was too much I thought while I was reading their website prior to using this
  • I did not experience any blemishes while using this

• by dimples15

I am not fond of Maybelline cosmetics but one time I tried this when the only available foundation left was this one. Like what I’ve tried from Max Factor, this has minerals. I really thought that it would give me the same effect.

It was indeed less expensive than the other brands and had good packaging. It also came in a wide range of color to apply and adjust to different skin tones. I appreciate the variety of color of this liquid foundation. It gives light, medium and dark variety. For me this is conveniently a good guide for people of

all races. Unlike other makeup which gives you wide range of color but typically the standard colors, people who are dark skinned or African Americans will have difficulty choosing colors which will suit their skin color. But with this variety of having light to dark, its easy to spot what is the ideal color for you. For this kind of color classification, I admire this particular makeup.

Secondly, this makes skin smooth. Now it was too much I thought while I was reading their website prior to using this. It says there that after 8 weeks of using this 51% improvement on smoothness and it also claims change in luminosity and hydration. While I was using this, I felt difference in terms of smoothness. Perhaps since this is mineral-based that is why. There is really improvement because skin feels softer and more supple as you are constantly wearing it. It does not give you that flaky texture after you take off your foundation. Hydration and skin tone are effects too of being supple and smooth. It goes both ways. The moment your skin is supple perhaps it is because it is well hydrated.

I did not experience any blemishes while using this. I really ...

• Maybelline Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Liquid Foundation
      like how suitable my skin is when it is a makeup which is mineral-based. It is true that a mineral-based makeup is ideal for sensitive skin and does not clog pores. I have experienced both while I was using this.

Despite the good raves I had about this liquid foundation, again I experienced the same refrain from Maybelline cosmetics. After hours of wearing this make up,I was dismayed to see that the foundation had worn off in some areas of my face, particularly in my forehead area and nose. Worst is that it gives you that appearance like it was

an island that was previously on high tide yet after several minutes it was on low tide. You can witness the rise of water level on the beach right? It is the same thing with this foundation. There are traces that your face had previously on with a foundation all over your face yet some parts evaporated. It was not attractive to say the least.

I really don’t like this liquid foundation because of its poor staying power. How can you expect to have a flawless canvass when the canvass itself is easily drained by sweat, wind or even it naturally dries up?

Maybelline Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Liquid Foundation

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115031024431231/k2311a0315/3.15.10