Kenwood Multipro FP730  » Housewares  »
  • It is not really a problem I just find it a bit annoying
  • My overall opinion of this food processor is that I would recommend it to anyone

• by Apple

Kenwood Multipro FP730 series 1,000 watt motor. I purchased this machine about six months ago and have found it to be very good value for money.

It has rubber suction feet so when the machine is in motion it does not vibrate around the worktop unlike my previous cheaper branded machine.

It is neat and compact square machine and all the attachments stack neatly inside the large bowl (with the obvious exception of the liquidiser) which is

very useful if workspace or cupboard space is of a premium.

It has all the usual attachments which include large bowl, knife blade, whisk, dough hook, citrus press, liquidiser, mill, centrifugal juicer, shredding/slicing/chipping discs and also a small bowl which I have found extremely useful for chopping things like fresh herbs, garlic, fresh ginger etc.

As the large bowl takes a full 16oz of flour or approximately 1.

5 lbs of meat it is ideal for the larger family or batch cooking.

...

• The instructions for using all the attachments are clear and easy to follow and it also comes with a cooking recipe book giving examples of recipes using each of the attachments.

This model has seven speed settings plus pulse speed and all the attachments, bowls and jug for liquidiser are dishwasher safe.

My one complaint with this machine is that when using the shredding/chopping/slicing blades and feeding food down the feeder chute some of the food gets trapped between the

disk and the bowl lid so you end up with large lumps of food whizzing around on top of the disk.

It is not really a problem I just find it a bit annoying.

My overall opinion of this food processor is that I would recommend it to anyone.

The price range is probably in the mid range bracket around £70 and having used it daily for the past six months I feel that price and versatility considered it is very good value for your money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5315031024341231/k2311a0315/3.15.10