Honda CR-V EX-L Navi  » Cars  »
  • This allows for the safest driving I have ever experienced, and I highly recommend the CR-V
  • Personally, I think that the extra thousand dollars for the navigation system was worth it, as the convenience of the built-in navigation system far outweighs the cost

• by allenz

The Honda CR-V is an excellent vehicle for those who want versatility, durability, and good gas mileage. The CR-V responds well, being able to drive in even the most severe weather conditions.

From what I’ve experienced, the CR-V’s 4 wheel drive allows for excellent driving in the wintertime, when the snow on the roads of Vancouver is thick.

The wheels of the CR-V rarely slide on ice, and when they do, it is usually fixed immediately by the internal systems.

This allows for the safest driving I have ever experienced, and I highly recommend the CR-V.

The Honda CR-V EX-L Navi also includes a leather interior and a built-in navigation system, which doubles as a rear-view camera and a CD-player.

The leather interior is soft and comfortable, and cleaning up spills is simple.

Personally, I think that the extra thousand dollars for the navigation system was worth it, as the convenience of the built-in navigation system far outweighs the cost.

Moreover, I do not have to pay a monthly fee for GPS signals, unlike ...

• Honda CR-V EX-L Navi
      my friends who drive similar models with a portable GPS system.

The rear-view camera has saved me at least a handful of times, when I’ve almost backed up into the wall of my garage.

I highly recommend the Honda CR-V EX-L Navi to any potential buyer.

I have not experienced any problems with it yet, and I feel

that I am always in control when driving such an excellent model.

The customer service at Honda is also exceptional; when one of the CR-V’s tires was punctured unluckily by a nail on the road, Honda swiftly dispatched a vehicle to tow my CR-V to the Honda store, and it was fixed in half an hour at the repair store.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 914031024320831/k2311a0314/3.14.10