Dove deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
  • Sometimes I have used the regular Dove deodorant and even though I am allergy prone with sensitive skin, I have never had a problem with them

• by AJ Rowe

For many years, I tried different deodorants. Without fail, they would flake up and show on my clothes or not work.

When I worked in a gym, I used Degree for women but it sometimes stung when I applied it following shaving my armpits.

Several years ago, I tried Dove deodorant.

I realize they advertise the heck out of this product but their advertisements are true.

I use the Dove deodorant for sensitive skin and it glides on smoothly even when I use it immediately after shaving.

Sometimes I have used the regular Dove deodorant and even though I am allergy prone ...

• with sensitive skin, I have never had a problem with them.

I have tried to go back to other deodorants and I cannot do it.

No other deodorant for women out there compares to Dove.

Some may think the name Dove means it is a mild deodorant that doesn’t work.

Dove

deodorant does work.

The scent is mild—if you buy a scented version but usually there is very little noticeable deodorant scent at all.

Dove deodorant is amazing.

It held up for me for eight hour days last summer.

I didn’t realize something so mild could be so powerful and soothing too.

Dove deodorant
    quick note by anonymous :

I love it It gives a cool and clean sensation and let’s my armpits stay fragrant and clean for 24hours

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114031024290831/k2311a0314/3.14.10