Cover Girl Outlast Smoothers all day eyeliner  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love Cover Girl Outlast Smoothers all day eyeliner because it glides on
  • I have noticed a slight tendency for it to smear but this does not outweigh the benefits of using it
  • Unfortunately the liquid eyeliner glided on too well many times and I looked as though I had raccoon eyes

• by AJ Rowe

Cover Girl Outlast products tend to do what they say—they last. My new favorite eyeliner is Cover Girl Outlast Smoothers all day eyeliner.

I have never been able to handle eyeliners that are similar to pencils.

I always jam my eye when I use that type of eyeliner.

I love Cover Girl Outlast

Smoothers all day eyeliner because it glides on.

I am not afraid of drawing the line as close to my upper and lower lids as possible.

Cover Girl Outlast Smoothers all day eyeliner does what it says it does—it lasts all day.

I have noticed a slight tendency for it to smear but this ...

• does not outweigh the benefits of using it.

Prior to finding this eyeliner, I often used liquid eyeliner to have a glide-on effect.

Unfortunately the liquid eyeliner glided on too well many times and I looked as though I had raccoon eyes.

Cover Girl Outlast Smoothers all day eyeliner gives more control than liquid

eyeliner and makes my eye makeup look more like how makeup is done in magazines and I love that part of using it.

If I have anything negative to say about this product it would be that it is sometimes difficult to come off.

I use eyeliner very thickly so this may not be the case for everyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114031024260831/k2311a0314/3.14.10