Noxzema Deep Cleansing Cream plus Moisturizers  » Cosmetics  »
  • Noxzema is the best product I have found for removing makeup
  • Noxzema Deep Cleansing Cream has the same fresh scent that I love

• by AJ Rowe

Noxzema Deep Cleansing Cream plus Moisturizers is a beauty product I have been using almost since I began wearing makeup. Noxzema is the best product I have found for removing makeup.

The formula may be slightly different than it was in the early 1990’s when I began using it after a friend’s

recommendation.

Noxzema Deep Cleansing Cream has the same fresh scent that I love.

Others may find the scent too strong but I’m a sentimentalist so it brings me back to being young.

The reason I stated the formula may be different is because I do not remember Noxzema from many years ...

• ago leaving my face feeling moisturized as this does.

Actually, I was forced to use a moisturizer back then and can now go without using one.

The jars of Noxzema Deep Cleansing Cream are huge! There are 12 ounces in each jar.

The price is around $7 and worth it.

It does take a generous amount of this product to remove makeup.

I follow up with the wipes that are made for removing makeup because eye makeup comes off with Noxzema to a certain extent and can stain washcloths.

This product receives an A from me though I waver between 9 and 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114031024240831/k2311a0314/3.14.10