Tresemme Thermal Recovery Shampoo and Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought the 25 fl oz bottles about two weeks ago and am beginning to notice a difference in my hair
  • I do not remember the cost though I am sure it was under $5.00 a bottle and I believe it to be cheaper than Pantene
  • My largest problem with conditioners other than Pantene is finding one that will soothe out tangles and Tresemme certainly does its job with removing tangles

• by AJ Rowe

Tresemme Thermal Recovery Shampoo and Conditioner are the newest shampoo/conditioner I have tried. I have been searching for a shampoo that will help my damaged hair for several years.

Often, I used Pantene but my hair began adapting to it or something because it ceased working as well.

Though I did not often use heat products such

as hair dryers or curling irons on my hair in the past, I do nowadays so I sought a shampoo and conditioner that would help replenish what was missing from my dried-out and damaged hair.

Tresemme Thermal Recovery Shampoo and Conditioner are wonderful.

I bought the 25 fl oz bottles about two weeks ago and am beginning to ...

• notice a difference in my hair.

Yesterday, my six year old son said my hair looked pretty and he has never done this before.

I do not remember the cost though I am sure it was under $5 a bottle and I believe it to be cheaper than Pantene.

My largest problem with conditioners other than Pantene

is finding one that will soothe out tangles and Tresemme certainly does its job with removing tangles.

The scent of the shampoo and conditioner are nice though not as nice as the scent of Pantene.

I have been using Pantene off and on since I was a child though and a part of the scent preference may be sentimentality.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114031024230831/k2311a0314/3.14.10