Tresemme Tres Two: Extra Hold Hair Spray
  • Extra Hold Hair Spray is my favorite type of hairspray
  • I do have to admit this hairspray does not hold my hair for very long
  • I doubt there is a hair spray on the market that could hold my hair as curled for an entire day
  • I remember Aquanet from the 1980’s—this stuff absolutely rocks compared to Aquanet

• by AJ Rowe

Tresemme Tres Two: Extra Hold Hair Spray is my favorite type of hairspray. I do not curl my hair or use hairspray often but when I do I use this item. I buy the 4.

2 oz bottles. Tresemme Tres Two: Extra Hold Hair Spray is great.

My hair cannot hold curl at all. I will hot

roll my hair, spray a little of this hair spray over the curlers and then take it down.

After running my hands through my curls, I then set my hair the way I want it and use Tresemme Tres Two: Extra Hold Hair Spray to hold it. It is nice to find a hairspray that does not leave hair ...

• sticky and wet looking.

I do have to admit this hairspray does not hold my hair for very long. I doubt there is a hair spray on the market that could hold my hair as curled for an entire day.

I have the finest of fine hair that does not hold perms either. The smell of the hairspray

is not overpowering at all.

I remember Aquanet from the 1980’s—this stuff absolutely rocks compared to Aquanet. Tresemme Tres Two: Extra Hold Hair Spray comes out in a fine mist and is supposed to resist humidity for up to 24 hours.

I have not used this product during high humidity because I do not venture outside for long periods of time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114031024200831/k2311a0314/3.14.10