Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Deep Wrinkle Anti-Wrinkle Serum
  • Though over the counter creams and serums rarely do a very good job with helping my problem—a problem akin to skin tags—I continue to try to find something that works
  • I have noticed as a side effect the wrinkles around my eyes do appear to be fading somewhat

• by AJ Rowe

Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Deep Wrinkle Anti-Wrinkle Serum is a product I recently purchased for about $19. It comes in 1 fl oz so the bottle is very tiny but it does not require much for one use.

I purchased Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Deep Wrinkle Anti-Wrinkle Serum for a reason other than to fight wrinkles—though that would be great

since I am in my 30’s now.

I purchased it for the Retinol that is listed as an ingredient.

I have a skin condition from a rare genetic disorder and retinol is something recommended to treat the condition.

Though over the counter creams and serums rarely do a very good job with helping my problem—a problem akin ...

purity12lover says :

Good Day I m already at my late 40 s when I started using SP Beauty Lift Wrinkle Serum. Everyone who sees me tells me that I look younger They even asked me if I had a face lift, because the wrinkles on my face just disappeared I really love this product so much that I also tried using the other SP beauty products. I recommended it to all my friends and relatives. It really gave me the confidence that I needed, especially now that I m in my 40 s here s how. ?cid 1103 affiliateid 134

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114031024170831/k2311a0314/3.14.10