Great Value Dish Soap  » Health  »
  • Anyhow, at Wal-Mart I decided to buy the cheapest, most in-expensive dish soap because I thought I recalled that even the no-name soap there was alright
  • The dish soap I bought came in an 828mL bottle and is called “Great Value Orange Scent Extra Concentrated” dish soap
  • It cost less than two dollars which is less than most dish soap that comes in bottles of less than 828mLs

• by Blaire LaClare

One day recently I was at Wal-Mart and found on my shopping list that I needed to buy dish soap. Just prior to that I got New Sunlight Dish soap because it was brand name and I assumed it would be good quality… bad idea.

no-name soap there was alright.

I have been pleasantly surprised though: GV dish soap is not ’just okay’, it is the kind I will choose to buy over any other.

The dish soap I bought came in an 828mL bottle and is called “Great Value Orange Scent Extra Concentrated” dish soap.

It cost less than two dollars which is less than most dish soap ...

• that comes in bottles of less than 828mLs.

Great Value dish soap creates a great lather without having to use much and even after a large and dirty sink of dishes the bubbles remain.

In fact, one day the water in my sink had gotten too cold and I still had quite a few more dishes to clean so I re-filled the sink.

I

actually had to question whether I should put any more soap in at all or if I would be alright once the water was added because the soap is that good.

For the amount of dish soap in a bottle of Great Value dish soap and the quality of it I would choose it over any other soap, including brand-name any day of the year!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3414031024150831/k2311a0314/3.14.10