Physician’s Formula Organic Wear Eye Makeup Remover Pads  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have tried various eye makeup removers in the past and have been at least a little disappointed each time
  • This product cut through my waterproof mascara and eyeliner with no problem
  • Physician’s Formula Organic Wear eye makeup remover pads cost almost $7.00 and are well worth it
  • I highly recommend Physician’s Formula Organic Wear Eye Makeup Remover Pads to anyone who is looking for a good eye makeup remover

• by AJ Rowe

I was somewhat reluctant to purchase this item. I have tried various eye makeup removers in the past and have been at least a little disappointed each time.

I wear very heavy eye makeup and have been unable to find something to remove all of it.

Because Physician’s Formula Organic Eye Makeup Remover Pads had the

word organic in it, I was a little more hesitant to buy it than I would have otherwise.

In the past, the items I have purchased that were organic did not help as well as the ones that were not.

Physician’s Formula Organic Wear Eye Makeup Remover Pads is the one exception I have found to this ...

• rule.

I used one pad for each eye when removing my makeup this morning.

This product cut through my waterproof mascara and eyeliner with no problem.

I use Maybelline Pulse Perfection mascara as well as Cover Girl Outlast Smoothwear eyeliner and it is very difficult to find an eye makeup remover to remove this waterproof mascara

and eyeliner.

Physician’s Formula Organic Wear eye makeup remover pads cost almost $7 and are well worth it.

They come 60 to a jar.

I highly recommend Physician’s Formula Organic Wear Eye Makeup Remover Pads to anyone who is looking for a good eye makeup remover.

A 10 in cosmetics is rare for me but this one deserves it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114031024140831/k2311a0314/3.14.10