Hellboy 2: The Golden Army  » Movies  »
  • The film is well budgeted with amazing special effects, wild stunts and beautiful fights
  • Having seen Hellboy, I expected more of the same with the sequel, and was left anything but disappointed
  • I like how this conflict is carried on into Hellboy 2 as our red-skinned hero is once again offered a different path
  • The Golden Army is one of the best action films out there on shelves, definitely on top of my list

• by Max

The loveable, red-skinned hero is back to save the future of mankind. Action packed and absolutely hilarious, Hellboy 2 lives up to its prequel (Hellboy).

The scenario is unique, with sudden turns, heart-stopping moments and keeping me on my heels wanting more. The film is well budgeted with amazing special effects, wild stunts and beautiful

fights.

Alike its prequel, Hellboy 2 keeps a great sense of humour, with humorous dialogue, and witty remarks.

Having seen Hellboy, I expected more of the same with the sequel, and was left anything but disappointed. Conflict stirs the plot in unexpected directions, as the heroes try and end the Dark Prince’s rein and stop ...

• him from awakening the Golden Army.

Hellboy is a demon, and it is a reputation he is forced to suffer with. For even though he was raised to help mankind, he finds it difficult to be accepted, and often is referred to as a monster amongst the public. I like how this conflict is carried

on into Hellboy 2 as our red-skinned hero is once again offered a different path. A choice to fight for good, or evil.

Quite likely, Hellboy 2: The Golden Army is one of the best action films out there on shelves, definitely on top of my list. I’d happily re-watch it over again when I get the chance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1114031024040831/k2311a0314/3.14.10