Schick Exacta 2 Safety Razor
  • Seeing no cheap Gillette alternatives, I saw a few pieces of Schick Exacta 2 safety razors—that’s when I decided to give this one a try
  • First off, I like how the Exacta 2 pack comes with a couple of razors already
  • If you’re out for an affordable disposable razor, I really recommend the Schick Exacta 2

• by poyayan

Last week, I was in the supermarket looking for a new set of disposable razors because I was irritated that the lubricating strips keep falling out of the replacement cartridges for my Gillette Blue II razor. Seeing no cheap Gillette alternatives, I saw a few pieces of Schick Exacta 2 safety razors—that’s when

I decided to give this one a try.

First off, I like how the Exacta 2 pack comes with a couple of razors already. I can bring one to work and leave one at home. I also found it nice that the Exacta 2 razor also has a better non-slip grip compared to the ...

• Gillette counterpart. With the relatively bigger girth, it’s easier to hold and feels firm in the hand—helping lessen any mishaps while shaving because you can control your strokes easier.

With regards to the razors themselves, quality is on par with the Gillette Blue II. It’s easy to get clean shaves with minimal effort, with

very few do-overs necessary. The bent head also allows easier shaving of hard-to-reach areas. At the very least, the lubricating strips on the Schick Exacta 2 don’t fall off, so that’s a plus.

If you’re out for an affordable disposable razor, I really recommend the Schick Exacta 2. No frills with excellent performance for its cheap price.

schick exacta 2 razor says :

re : Seeing no cheap Gillette alternatives, I saw a few pieces of Schick Exacta 2 safety razors—that’s when I decided to give this one a try

Dear sir :
    want the whole saler of schick razor address?
    thanks

Alex says :

Dear sir :
    it depends from your location at least.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114031024020831/k2311a0314/3.14.10