Victoria’s Secret Cotton Panties  » Clothes  »
  • I love the fact that even with my underwear, I can express my personality by wearing the Victoria's Secret Cotton Panties

• by kookie420

I have always been a cotton panty user since I was a kid. And they have always been white. While growing up, I became fascinated with printed underwear as they look cute and quirky. With Victoria’s Secret Cotton Panties, I became more attracted to panties with different prints and styles. These panties are not just cute and fancy, they are also very comfortable to wear. I love the fact that even with

my underwear, I can express my personality by wearing the Victoria’s Secret Cotton Panties. I also like that the panties are very sturdy and that they don’t get destroyed easily even if they are machine washed. The color of the fabric doesn’t fade away easily which makes me like them even more.

Best thing about it is that, they go on sale every now and then! It’s cheaper if you go to the store ...

• though, rather than buying online though. But put one thing in mind, some items you see online may not be available in the stores. I guess they have better selections on their online store.

I only have two issues with this product though. First, some items are not true to size when you order them online. This happened to me several times already even if I ordered the same cut, they seem to vary

in sizes. Secondly, the panties sometimes roll up on my bun which makes me uncomfortable at times. Most especially if this happens in public! But this only happened to me once so far. I guess it’s not big of an issue for me.

I give Victoria’s Secret Cotton Panties a rating of 8 out of 10 because it is value for money, comfortable to wear, and most especially, they are made of good quality.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5514031023990231/k2311a0314/3.14.10